Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Crabs, yay!


One of the reasons why my boy and I get along so well is that he loves to catch seafood, and I love to eat it! A match made in heaven.

It is just about time for crabs to be in season again, and I am loving it. The boys went out last Friday in search of the creatures. Pickings were slim - they only found six crabs that were sized - and for some reason we ended up with all of them. I think that C talks up my ability to demolish seafood until all that is left is the shell.

The crab meat was lovely and sweet. He boiled them up to cook and then I ate mine straight from the shell, with a dip of fresh cut garlic and white vinegar.

I try to pick as much out fromt he crab as I can - no wastage. My sister E gave me a handy set of tools, they never saw any use until I met C. Now I have found many uses for them!!

3

No comments:

Post a Comment