Saturday, August 27, 2011

I think it is terminal...


My mixmaster hiding on the right

I was trying to make butter cream icing today and I was having problems getting my beaters to click into my mixmaster. It worked okay last night when I made the cupcakes but for some reason today was not my day.

I wrestled a few times, getting more and more frustrated and eventually decided that they just were not going to click in! I finished off the icing on one beater but it was nowhere near as fluffy or full as usual and I ran out of icing - usually I have too much!

The mixmaster was inherited from a family member. I think it belonged to my grandmother but possibly it was my Aunt's. It has seen a good innings and if C cannot fix it then I shall have to replace it with something new and shiny and that will hopefully last just as long!

No comments:

Post a Comment