Friday, April 9, 2010

Yummy sandwiches

I am a little fussy about my food, and one thing that has never really taken off for me is to pay to make my own sandwich!  I would much rather pay and have someone make it for me.

Near the office that I am working in is a sandwich place called Just Eat. They boast that their sandwiches are made "by hand and with real imagination, using only the very best natural ingredients".

The sandwiches are tasty, and they use some interesting ingredients. Today I am eating their "just raosted" sandwich: rye & sunflower seed bread, slow roasted tomato, grilled capsicum, grilled eggplant, rocket leaf, feta cheese and their own justpumpkin spread.

Yum!

Sandwiches are sold on the day that they are made, and you can go in for a late lunch and see the bare shelves. They also sell baguettes and wraps, as well as fruit and snacks and fruit juices and fruit crushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment