Sunday, May 23, 2010

Eye of the Tiger


E and I met for a spot of shopping on Saturday morning. We did not buy much but it is always good to catch up with my sister. The two things we do together seem to be shopping and eating and we usually combine the two!

We went to tiger, tiger. I have known it was there for a while, frequently walking past its alley way, but have never actually eaten there. We were there for lunch but early enough to be able to order off the breakfast menu. E had poached eggs with salmon and I ordered baked beans. What I actually got was their baked egg but it looked pretty good so I kept it! The chorizo and tomato was tasty and the sourdough that they served it with generous in proporation and great for soaking up the sauce of my egg.

E was impressed with the heart she got with her cafe latte. I had nothing so spectacular, my juice came complete with green botanical additives and was a healthy shade of green!

I would like to go back to try the baked beans, among other things.



No comments:

Post a Comment