Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quiche and more cupcakes



I have found the recipes on Exclusively Food to be very easy to follow and quite tasty! I used the mini quiche recipe to make two types of quiche - mushroom & feta, and cherry roma tomatoes & basil. The tomato quiches were especially nice due to the tasty tomatoes!


photo of my cupcakes by my friend GB


I had not tested the White Chocolate Mudcake recipe; I was confident that the results would be good and I was very happy with the result! My sister-in-law-to-be K iced them for me with the Sour Cream and White Chocolate Ganache, however we were a little rushed for time to get them ready and there was not enough time to let the icing cool enough before it was piped onto the cakes.

I would like to do some more experiementing with icing types and styles, and perhaps invest in some more and varied piping systems!!

No comments:

Post a Comment