Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fair trade fondue


Last night a few girlfriends joined me for chocolate fondue! Everyone brings something to dip, and I organise chocolate and pull out my fondue pots.

I had initially thought that I would buy special chocolate - usually I have a stash of Cadbury's chocolate in my cupboard and use that - but I thought I might buy Lindt or similar. That all changed when I went to the Oxfam Shop in search of a birthday present and decided that I would buy fair trade for the fondue.

We started with the dark chocolate and finished with the milk chocolate. Note to self - two 200g blocks of chocolate is about right for five hungry women.

I shall try to make an effort to replenish my stocks with fair trade chocolate. The Oxfam Shop is close to work so I have a ready source of fair trade products including chocolate, coffee and teas.

No comments:

Post a Comment