Saturday, July 3, 2010

All the tools for pretty cupcakes!


E and I had a wander around Fremantle today. I always like to poke my nose into the Home Provedore, and especially the section dedicated to cupcakes and cake decorating. Every time I go in there it seems like they have added more and more interesting items related to cake decorating and cupcakes. Possibly it is because I never noticed previously, rather than there being new products...

Today I noticed that along with a great range of cupcake wrappers, they also have silicone moulds for flowers and a variety of ready made icings and decorations. The next special occasion that calls for cupcakes I plan to head into Freo and buy some icing flowers for decoration.

If I get keen and want to make my own, then the following website could be of use.
Hints and moulds Lynart
More moulds and tips at Earl Craft 'n' Cake

here

No comments:

Post a Comment